Welcome to Welding Engineering
|Click to view a short video of our facility and services|
Welding Engineering are a specialised engineering service, offering design and fabrication of metal/alloy products, ranging from small precision components to large industrial fabrications.
We design & manufacture rail signal structures, motorway structures, pressure vessels and cabinets, to name but a few!
With over 25 years of specialised experience in dealing with all metals and alloys, Welding Engineering provides a comprehensive computer design, manufacture and installation service to all aspects of the engineering sector.
We are certified to ISO 9001 and 'Link Up' approved. We are also currently supplying products and services to the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East and Far East.
- Skilled CNC Turner, Darwen - WEC Machining - job spec
- Estimator, Darwen - WEC Machining - job spec
- Production co ordinator, Darwen- WEC Machining - job spec
- Skilled Welder Fabricators - WEC Fabrication, Darwen - job spec
- Welding & Fabrication Foreman (days/nights)- WEC Fabrication, Darwen - job spec
- Night Shift Press Brake Operator/Setter - WEC Laser, Darwen - job spec
- Sheet Metal Worker - WEC CCTV / Special Projects, Darwen - job spec
- Press Brake and Laser Operator - WEC Laser, Liverpool (5750 Components)- job spec
- Credit Control Manager - Accounts - WEC Group, Darwen - job spec
- Sales Representative for the South, based in the South - WEC CCTV - job spec
WE ARE CURRENTLY UPDATING ALL OUR WEBSITES, THEREFORE WE APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE FOR ANY DISRUPTION THIS MAY CAUSE.
WEC Group acquire Nutter Aircrafts Ltd
WEC Group Limited a Darwen based Engineering Group has acquired Nutter Aircrafts Ltd based in Blackburn, Lancashire.
Nutter Aircrafts Ltd was established in 1939 by Bertie Nutter originally building his own aircraft and has grown under its current management to be a leading supplier of high quality precision machined parts to a wide variety of industries. WEC Group has purchased the Company employing 18 staff to complement its existing machining facility Hi-Spec CNC.
Nutter Aircrafts Ltd will continue to be run by its existing management team who will ensure that the change of ownership is totally seamless to all customers
Paul Aplin, General Manager of Hi-Spec CNC commented ‘ This is great opportunity for WEC Group, as the combination of the two machine shops enables us offer a wider range of high quality 24/7 services to our customers and sees us working in a wide range of markets which are key to future growth’